Hand Ice Auger / Drill (SI)
|FOB Price:||US $13-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||923 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|923 Pieces||US $13-20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SI
- Drill Unit: 4′′, 5′′, 6′′ and 8′′
- Crank: Inline Crank
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Ice Auger
- Color: Red; Black; Blue; Ect.
- Trademark: Darston
- Specification: 150mm, 6inch
- HS Code: 820750900
Ice Auger/Drill characeters:
1. Very sharp blades;
2. Very easy to drill into ice;
3. Average Speed: 1cm/second
Total Length: 135cm
Appearance: Chrome coating
Handle: In-Line Hand
Blades: Stainless steel
Packing size: 16*25*72cm
N. W. /G. W.: 3/3.5kgs
|Models||Diameter||Max Ice Thickness||Total Height||Min Height||Net Weight||Folded Height|
Darston Ice Auger Features:
Equipped with precision machined razor-sharp stainless steel blades
1. Raw materials: Add much carbon element to make ice knife sharp; Add much chrome element to make ice knife rust prevention; Add much molybdenum element to make ice knife durable;
2. Grinding machine: With autocompensation function to keep every blade exactly same and sharp.
3. Drilling speed(6"): 2cm/second
4. Auto welding
5. No jammed when drill through
6. Stria figure handle, more friction force, steady grip; Soft rubber handle, comfortable grip;
7. Very smooth turning between handle and crank, reduce much resistance, labor-saving.
8. High rust prevention bolt, longer life; Skidproof stria figure, avoid ice blades slip when drilling; Suitalbe for outside or inside hexagon spanner, more choices
9. Blades cover with a small inside hexagon spanner, more convenient
10. Bottom of drill unit steel tube is sealed totally, avoid rusting from tube inside
11. Ultra light weight and very portable.
Easy to use, the Darston Ice Auger has soft rubber grips and an ergonomic designed handle system, for maximum comfort while drilling holes for ice fishing.
Designed to work smoothly and easy on all ice conditions.
Strong high quality steel body& spiral.
Steel crank with ergonomical light-rolling handles.
The result is a new super drill for all ice conditions.